If you are a Magento merchant who is looking for simple, one-step checkouts, automatic card recognition and a built-in refund capability, look no further than our new module.
SecurePay’s new Magento module offers online merchants a raft of powerful features and benefits that are aimed at making the checkout process beautiful, easy and stress-free for your customers. SecurePay Business Relationship Manager – Banking, Krishna Gollamudi, explains how the module works.
1. Why has SecurePay built a new module for Magento?
As a payments solution provider, SecurePay is closely aligned with the e-commerce industry’s changing requirements. A year ago, we identified that there was an industry requirement for a Magento module that would offer our customers great design to help drive more online sales conversions. Building the new Magento module is a part of our commitment to our customers and industry partners to provide innovative e-commerce solutions.
2. What other features does the module offer?
The Magento module has been designed to easily combine online security with a merchant’s existing online store’s design and functionality. The module’s features include:
• one-step and one-page checkouts
• automatic card type recognition
• optional surcharging for different types of cards
• built-in refund capability
• full reporting within a merchant’s SecurePay account
• customised look and feel of the checkout to suit different brands.
3. How much does the module cost?
It is free for all SecurePay merchants.
4. Is any development or integration work required?
We like to keep things simple, so the free module can be downloaded and installed via Magento Connect. Configuration is quick and easy, and full documentation is available to help with installation. SecurePay’s team is ready to work with online merchants and their web development agencies on migration and testing.